365 days of btg (with random q&a)

09:55:00




These have been long 365 days, thank you for being there for me. Meanwhile I've finished my second year of Uni, started vlogging for Instagram and then made a youtube channel. I've been on loads of concerts. I've traveled to Montenegro, Greece and Bosnia. I've rearranged my room. I've bought loads of new clothes and makeup. I ate a lot. I laughed a lot. I loved a lot. An amazing year to look back at. But to thank you guys that read what I write and support me, I asked you to ask me whatever you want in Instagram's comment section, so here are the answers!

Q: What kind of posts do you like to write the most and why?
A: I love more personal posts and I love to talk about my favorites.

Q: Where do you like to go out? Recommend some pubs, cafes, clubs etc.
A: My two favorite food places in Belgrade are Intergalactic Diner and Burrito Madre. Favorite pub is The Black Turtle. Favorite cafe is Koffein. I don't have a favorite club, but let's say Plastic 'cause I've been there the most of my clubbing days haha.

Q: Favorite makeup brand?
A: Extremely hard question. From the ones that I've tried, let's say Bourjois.

Q: When is the new video coming?
A: I don't know! I'm not doing anything interesting enough to vlog..

Q: Write more about the music you love, I get that you have a very good taste in music.
A: Thank you so much! Um, my favorite bands are Hurts, Bastille, OneRepublic and Years&Years. I love to listen to Coldplay, Birdy's album Fire Within, also Selena's Revival. Troye Sivan, Queen B, Sam Smith, Drake, Zayn, John Newman. I could go all day.

Q: Keep up with the great work!
A: Thanks love!

Q: What will your next tattoo be?
A: The problem is that I can't decide. So I will probably get three in one sitting. Those will be three symbols, a triangle, a sun and a heart. Or maybe a big rose. You can see my dilemma.

Q: The Beatles or The Rolling Stones?
A: The Beatles

Q: Baki,Taki ili Moki?
A: What about Bugi?

Q: Favorite pokemon?
A: Snorlax

Q: Ana ili Marija?
A: Can't answer this because I will be murdered if I pick. ha ha

Q: Nikola ili Beri? 
A: Beri, because he would pick me over Nikola, and Nikola would pick Beri over me.

Favorite pair of socks (photo)?

Q: If you can get a free airplane ticket, where would you go and why?
A: Copenhagen, because my friends that I haven't seen in a long time live there and I have a place to stay, all I need is money for the airplane ticket.

Q: If you could meet a famous person that is dead now, who would you pick?
A: Robin Williams (although it was hard to decide)

Q: When will you start filming makeup tutorials?
A: As soon as I get my hands on the DSLR and, I need time to gather some courage to put my face in front of the camera first.

Q: How do you manage your time to get everything done, I mean you study, you worked as an intern in Elle, you're blogging, filming videos? Is there something that you need to give up on?
A: Organization is a resolution for everything. But honestly, I'm not that organized at all. I am the biggest procrastinator ever. I really have no idea how I manage everything in the end. The thing that I do give up on is sleep, and my health unfortunately. So now I do my best to sleep every night, even when I can't I do my best to sleep at least an hour. And I need to start working out regularly and get my health under control.

Q: How much time do you need to get ready in the morning?
A: Whenever I can, I do my best to wake up 2 hours before I should leave the house. Not because I need 2 hours to get ready, but because I like to lay in my bed to fully wake up, drink my first coffee and maybe eat breakfast in peace. Then the shower takes like 10 minutes, 20 to 30 minutes to do my makeup with no hurry, 10 minutes to dress up, and that's about it!

Q: Favorite youtube channels?
A: Actually, that is the theme of my next post!

Love, D xx






You Might Also Like

0 коментара

blood, tears & gold