Top 5 favorite bloggers

15:20:00

Although I've been blogging for only a year now, I'm in this blogging world a lot longer. I LOVE good photography on blogs, I admire it, and I do my best to gain inspiration from it. I also love a good minimal design and layout. So I'm introducing you my top 5 favorite blogs that I can only scroll trough and cry and dream off. Enjoy! (I know you will.)

~

Iako moj blog ima tek godinu dana, u tom svetu sam mnogo duže. Obožavam dobru fotografiju na blogovima, divim joj se, i dajem sve od sebe da od njih crpim inspiraciju. Takodje obožavam minimalistički dizajn i raspored. Predstavljam vam mojih 5 omiljenih blogova koje mogu samo da gledam i plačem i pokušam da dostignem. Uživajte! (Ne sumnjam da hoćete.)






4. Emitaz


Love, D xx

You Might Also Like

0 коментара

blood, tears & gold