What's In The Basket: My Everyday Makeup

20:31:00

Nedavno sam promenila način na koji držim šminku koju koristim svakodnevno. Pre je to bilo u neseseru, ali sam shvatila da je mnogo praktičnije kada stoji u nečemu otvorenom i dostupnom. Kada sam bila u Solunu u Tiger-u, počastila sam se ovom divnom zlatnom korpicom. Ovakav moj beauty set-up sam već podelila sa vama na Instagramu, ali ako vas zanima šta se tačno u ovoj korpici nalazi, nastavite da čitate i pogledajte video koji sam o tome napravila.

Počela bih sa prajmerom koji već mesecima koristim svakodnevno, a to je Nivea Men Sensitive After Shave. Kako sam malo pocrnela ovog leta, potreban mi je tamniji puder pa savršenu boju pravim mešajući L'Oreal True Match sa L'Oreal Lumi Magique. Što se tiče korektora, takodje moram praviti svoj miks radi željene teksture i boje, a u miksu su Bourjois Radiance Reveal Concealer i Aura Correct Me. Pošto još uvek nisam otkrila svoju savršenu paletu senki za obrve, koristim najtamniju senku iz I Heart Makeup Brow Kit i svetliju iz Essence Eyebrow Kit. Maskaru za obrve na sreću koristim samo jednu, NYX Tinted Brow Mascara. Kao kompaktni puder, ovih dana najviše volim Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder, a što se tiče bronzera ne mogu da se odlučim izmedju Bourjois Delice de Poudre i H&M Mattifying Powder. Putujući dosta ovog leta, otkrila sam da je praktično, lako i prelepo koristiti bronzer kao senku za oči, ali kada izlazim uveče, tu su Too Faced Love Sweet Love paleta i MAC Tempting Eyeshadow. Neočekivano obožavam i ne odvajam se od H&M Pure Definition maskare. Od karmina, preferiram i najviše volim nude i mat, a karmin koji je trenutno na mojim usnama svakodnevno je MAC Velvet Teddy uz L'Oreal Lip Liner in Beige, ali pre njih nikuda ne idem bez The Body Shop Cocoa Butter Lipcare Stick.

~

I recently changed the way I keep makeup that I reach for on a daily bases. Before, it was in a makeup bag but I realized that it's way easier to keep it in an open type holder. When I've visited Tiger in Thessaloniki, I treated myself with this lovely golden basket. I shared with you my beauty set-up on Instagram not that long ago, but if you're interested in what bits live in there currently, keep on reading and feel free to watch the video that I made of it.

I thought I'd start with the primer that I used everyday for the last couple of months, and it is Nivea Men Sensitive After Shave (obviously). Since I got a little bit of a tan this summer, I need to use darker foundations that I own so I like to mix one pump of L'Oreal True Match with two pumps of L'Oreal Lumi Magique. Concealer-whise I also have to mix two to get the perfect color and formula, and they are Bourjois Radiance Reveal Concealer and Aura Correct Me. Because I didn't yet discover the perfect brow shadow palette, I use the darkest shade from I Heart Makeup Brow Kit in combination with the lighter one from Essence Eyebrow Kit. To set them, I've been loving NYX Tinted Brow Mascara. As a setting powder I currently use the Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder, and for the bronzer I like to switch between Bourjois Delice de Poudre and H&M Mattifying Powder. I found out that it's very practical, nice and easy to use your bronzer as an eyeshadow, but for the nights out there is my well loved Too Faced Love Sweet Love Palette (which I can't link because it was limeted edition back in the day *sad face*) and MAC Tempting Eyeshadow. Mascara that I'm currently using is H&M Pure Definition. When it comes to lips, I always prefer nude and matte tones and for everyday I currently use L'Oreal Lip Liner in Beige with MAC Velvet Teddy, but before the lipstick I need to make sure to moisturize my lips with The Body Shop Cocoa Butter Lipcare Stick.


Thank you for reading & watching, see you soon!
Dunja xx

You Might Also Like

0 коментара

blood, tears & gold