Browspiration

10:00:00


   The title is my attempt to combine brows and inspiration because that's what I wanted share with you today. During the last year I significantly changed my brow game because I was blonde before and I did them light and even dyed them blonde. That's why now people think that I do my brows *too much* or too dark, but I actually don't. And I don't even care if some people think it is *too much* because I LOVE them that way and there's a lot more people that love them and even come to me in transport to ask me how I do them and compliment me (true story bro). They are naturally dark brown (maybe even black) but my hair is not that dark so I like to use brown shadow on them. I get drunk on inspiration an motivation for everything on weheart, tumblr and instagram, and all of these photos are from my weheartit page. Those are just some too beautiful girls with lovely and perfect brows that I go for. Enjoy!

   Naslov ovog posta je moj pokušaj da iskombinujem reči brows i inspiration jer je to ono što sam želela da podelim sa vama danas. U poslednjih godinu dana sam značajno promenila izgled svojih obrva jer sam do skoro bila plava, pa sam i obrve farbala i sasvim drugačije negovala i oblikovala. Zato ljudi sada misle da previše ili pretamno crtam obrve, ali ipak ne. Nije me ni briga da li se to svima svidja ili ne jer ih ja obožavam ovakve i većini se svidja, čak mi se dešava da mi pridju u autobusu devojke i pitaju me kako ih radim jer su oduševljene (istinita priča). Prirodno su mi tamne, skoro crne, ali kosa mi nije toliko tamna pa uglavnom koristim neku najtamniju braon na krajevima i svetliju napred. Inspiraciju, za sve u životu ne samo obrve, upijam sa weheartit-a, tumblr-a i instagrama, i sve ove slike jesu sa mog weheartit-a. Ovo su samo neke od prelepih devojaka sa prelepim i savršenim obrvama kakve ja volim. Uživajte!

Love always, D

You Might Also Like

0 коментара

blood, tears & gold