Three to try

14:44:00


   When I love a certain product I feel like I want to tell everyone about it, and that is what happened with these three loves.

NYX Lingerie Liquid Lipstick; If you live in Serbia and, like me, crave for those Kylie Lip Kits, Kat Von D or Colorpop liquid lipsticks, but you can't get to them, then you will scream when I tell you that NYX Lingerie are now in our local stores! If you are not, you will love them because they are amazing drugstore lippies. I hope that I will be able to get more shades and make a whole post and swatch and review them for you, but for now I've only tried Honeymoon and I'm in love! Those lippies come in 11 different nude shades and they are perfect for nude lovers like me. They are long lasting and you need to use an oil to take them of.

Nivea Cream Smooth Shower Gel; I am one of those persons that always forgets to moisturize their body after a shower, so I feel like this thing is invented just for me. You guys saved my life with this. It is in budget and it leaves my skin soft and moisturized after every shower so I highly recommend it.

Batiste Dry Shampoo; I swear I don't know how I lived without this product until now. When you live a busy life, and have a very long hair that you don't always have time to wash, this thing literally washes it for you in a couple of seconds. It won't wash it as good as the actual shampoo & water will, but it is good enough not to worry that day about it. You are welcome.

Have you tried any of these?

~

   Kada zavolim neki proizvod, imam potrebu da ga podelim sa svima, i to je ono što se desilo sa ovo troje.

NYX Lingerie Tečni Karmin; Ako živite u Srbiji i žudite za Kylie setovima za usne, Kat Von D ili Colorpop tečnim karminima, oduševićete se kada vam kažem da su NYX Lingerie od nedavno stigli kod nas. Nadam se da ću uspeti da kupim još nijansi i da ću napraviti čitav post sa probama i analizama ovih karmina, ali za sad sam probala Honeymoon i oduševljena sam. Postoji 11 nijansi i sve su nude, prava poslastica za ljubitelje nude nijansi kao što sam ja. Dugo stoje i nemoguće ih je ukloniti bez ulja.

Nivea Cream Smooth Gel Za Tuširanje; Ja sam jedna od onih osoba koje uvek zaborave da namažu kremu za telo posle kupanja, tako da mislim da je ovaj proizvod izmišljen baš za takve kao što sam ja. Priuštiv je svakom budžetu i ostavlja moju kožu mekanom posle svakog tuširanja, preporučujem ga najiskrenije.

Batiste Šampon Za Suvo Pranje; Kunem se da ne znam kako sam živela bez njega do sada. Ako ste poprilično zauzeti i uvek u žurbi, a imate dugu kosu koju treba dugo sušiti, ova stvar je opere u roku od par sekundi. Ne toliko temeljno kao pravi šampon, naravno, ali sasvim dovoljno da ne brinete tog dana o njoj. Nema na čemu.

Da li ste vi probali neki od ova tri proizvoda?

Love, D 

You Might Also Like

0 коментара

blood, tears & gold